201 S. Shackleford Rd.
This Event will include three (3) great speakers, Lunch and a short LCAI Chapter Business Meeting.
SPEAKERS & TOPICS
- Henry C. Kelley, JR., CRE, SIOR, CPM, CEO/Partner/Executive Broker, Kelley Commercial Partners
- Provide participants with buyer/seller motivations in the current market cycle using various levels of expertise, such as supply & demand, price movements, marketing times, etc.
- Michael R., Pakko, Ph.D., Chief Economist and State Economic Forecaster, Arkansas Economic Development Institute, Univ Arkansas at Little Rock
- Review statistical data for the Arkansas economy relative to the US economy, as well the current economic cycle past, present, and future.
- Diana Piechocki, Executive Director, Arkansas Appraiser Licensing and Certification Board
- Discuss current and hot topic issues, such as bias related complaints and how attendees can prevent and defend themselves from this and state legislation and regulation changes that affect appraiser licensing in the state of Arkansas along with topics that affect the day-to-day practice of the real estate appraiser.
- Joseph W. Price, II, Managing Member, Quattlebaum, Grooms & Tull, PLLC
- Inform appraiser attendees about how best to become qualified for expert witness work and how to use appraisal services for litigation support as well as give the appraisers an opportunity to see condemnation appraisal matters through the eyes of the litigator.
Appraisal Institute – 10 points
Arkansas Appraisal Board — 2 Hours
CLICK HERE FOR MORE DETAILS AND TO REGISTER!!